Satay Chicken Recipe


Ingredients Aprox 400g chicken thigh fillets 2tbsp peanut butter (proper stuff – 100% peanuts) 1tbsp dark soy sauce 1tsp honey Splash of boiling water (to help melt the peanut butter / make a ‘creamy’ sauce) 2 spring onions 2 cloves garlic Handful of spinach (or pak choi) To make the marinade Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey in a small bowl. Add a small amount of boiling water if...

How To Make Dalgona Coffee

Dalgona coffee in mason jar

Dalgona coffee is made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes frothy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. It’s surprisingly easy to make. Serves 2 2tbsp instant coffee (I used Nescafe Azera Americano) 2tbsp Sugar (I used golden caster sugar) 2tbsp very hot water Add all 3 ingredients to a bowl, and use an electric whisk for about 30...

‘No resources found’ error when publishing to Azure App Service using Visual Studio 2019


Yesterday, I tried to publish an app to Azure App Service from Visual Studio 2019 (right-click -> publish) (I know, I know… but I just wanted to try this feature out!) I had already set up my Linux App Service Plan (size B1) On clicking publish, and selecting “use existing” I was seeing a rather unhelpful “no resources found” message Of course I’d tried the usual ‘log...

NSwag build error – Project file does not exist / Unable to retrieve project metadata


While working on a project that used NSwag, when the solution was built, Visual Studio (and dotnet build from the command line) reported the following error: View the code on Gist. Pretty frustrating, as it wasn’t clear what the error meant. This project used NSwag.MSBuild to generate the client on build. As per their documentation, we had an after build target: View the code on Gist. The problem...

GSuite Legacy Free Edition no longer supports email to Groups from outside domain


One of my clients is still using the legacy free version of GSuite legacy free edition Prior to December 6, 2012, Google offered a free edition of G Suite—also known as the legacy free edition—that had a reduced set of business features. As of December 6, 2012, Google stopped offering the free edition to new customers. I followed the steps in the Google FAQ to configure a group...